Important information for ticket holders ahead of Dracula at the Plymouth Athenaeum (6-15 April)
Thank you for booking tickets to see Le Navet Bete’s hilarious new show Dracula: The Bloody Truth! Before your visit, we thought we’d post some reminders and information to make your visit as enjoyable as possible:
1) All performances of Dracula: The Bloody Truth will be at The Plymouth Athenaeum. Its full address is The Plymouth Athenaeum, Derry’s Cross, Plymouth PL1 2SW. It is situated behind the Travelodge on Derry’s Cross roundabout, along from the Reel Cinema.
2) Please remember the performances are starting earlier than usual – matinees start at 2pm and evening shows at 7pm. As always we advise people to arrive at least 30 minutes before their show starts so they can collect any tickets, use the toilet and find their seats (and maybe have a quick drink in the bar too!)
3) The Box Office at The Athenaeum will open 1 hour before each show begins (1pm for matinees and 6pm for evenings) for collecting pre-booked tickets, and purchases on the door (subject to availability). Please note that any tickets paid for by credit/debit card are subject to a £2 card transaction fee; cash or cheque payments do not incur this charge.
4) There will be a CASH ONLY bar at each performance of Dracula – open 1 hour before each performance starts, during the interval and post-show. The nearest cash points are located at Derry’s Cross roundabout.
5) There is ample parking in the Athenaeum vicinity, including Derry’s Cross car park and the Theatre Royal car park either side of the venue (both owned by Plymouth City Council and payable with cash or using the Ring-go mobile app).
6) We make all efforts to accommodate patrons with access requirements. If you have any requirements please contact us in advance on 01752 267131 (Mon – Fri 11am – 6pm) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Dracula: The Bloody Truth will have a 20 minute interval – we strongly advise pre-ordering interval drinks to reduce queuing. The show is due to finish at approximately 4pm for matinees and 9pm for evenings.
To whet your appetite why not WATCH THE DRACULA TRAILER HERE
We look forward to seeing you at The Plymouth Athenaeum and we hope you enjoy the experience.
Warm wishes from
The Barbican Theatre, Le Navet Bete and Plymouth Athenaeum teams