Opportunity for actors to help R&D a new play
A theatre project is looking for actors to help with the development of a script by a local writer. Further details are below:
(Please be aware that this is an independent project, and is not produced by Barbican Theatre)
Research and development sessions, set over two days
- Dates: 16th – 17th of March, 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Call out for 4-12 actors, aged 18-30. Any gender.
- Although this is an unpaid opportunity, interested applications must be available for both days
- You will be a key collaborator within the development of a piece of new writing
- The aim of the sessions are to explore the themes of paranoia, truth/ lies and perception, to have practical discussions and develop characters based around a full script by John James McColl, titled ‘Theory of Mind’
- Creatives from around the South West are encouraged to get involved with the project, with the intention of the play to be performed at some point this year
- To apply, please email John James McColl at email@example.com with a few paragraphs telling us a bit about yourself, why you would like to get involved in these sessions and what your interests or experiences are with new writing.