Reach 3600 people at Plymouth’s Royal William Yard by advertising in our Twelfth Night programme – from as little as £80.
Barbican Theatre is a dynamic charity founded in Plymouth in 1980. In 2015 they piloted a summer production of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream with six indoor performances at Barbican Theatre and six outdoors in the Residence One Garden at Royal William Yard. This was a huge success and in 2016 a second summer Shakespeare was produced, this time 16 performances of Romeo & Juliet were held at Royal William Yard (5 matinees, 11 evening). More than 85% of seats sold for these performances which all utilised talents of local actors, directors and other backstage staff. These outdoor productions are now collectively known as ‘Bard In The Yard’.
Following the success of these two Shakespeare productions at Royal William Yard Barbican Theatre are producing an accessible version of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night. There will be 18 performances (2 more than 2016) held outdoors in the Residence One Garden at Royal William Yard, to a capacity 200 audience members per performance between 2 and 20 August 2017. The marketing and PR activity will begin from mid April 2017.
• We have an active customer email database (of people who have opted to receive emails) of 4879
• 70% of our ‘Bard In The Yard’ summer show audience members come from these postcodes: PL1, PL3, PL4, PL9, PL7, PL2, PL7, PL6, PL5, PL21, PL12.
• 59% of Bard In The Yard tickets sold are full price tickets indicating a largely adult audience aged 16-59.
• Approximately 100,000 people access the Barbican Theatre building a year, either attending performances or visiting as customers of the cafe/bar (this equates to more than 8000 people a month).
• As of 26 June our Social Media follower figures are:
o Facebook 4769
o Twitter 4261
o Instagram 1021
• There are an average of 11,575 sessions per month on Barbican Theatre’s website (www.barbicantheatre.co.uk)
• In 2016 we had management representatives from a number of prestigious business at our VIP reception / performances including: Plymouth Audi, Plymouth City Council, University of St Mark & St John, Plymouth University, Devon Chamber of Commerce, Plymouth City Centre Company, The Plymouth Herald, Devon Life, Devon & Cornwall Police and Cornish Interiors.
There will be 18 performances at Royal William Yard, from 2 – 20 August to an audience of 200 per performance.
Your support will enable us to offer more than 3600 audience members access to a full colour A5 programme for free. There is great opportunity to reach large number of people at Royal William Yard this summer AND support a local charity at the same time!
1/4 page programme advert + B-Bar TV screen ad £80 + vat
1/2 page advert + B-Bar TV screen ad £140 + vat
FULL page advert + B-Bar TV screen ad £250 + vat
(booking deadline 3 July, artwork required 7 July) To book or for more information please email Jo at email@example.com
More info on advertising and sponsorship opportunities please click here: Twelfth Night sponsorship & advertising June 2017